Log Your Memory is all about real life memory keeping.
To us, this means …
- Sharing your ordinary, everyday life through scrapbooking or other forms of documentation.
- Being authentic to who you are and what you stand for in whatever memory-keeping methods you employ.
- Focusing on the story you have to tell, rather than products or techniques, though fabulous products, cool techniques and beautiful design can definitely play supporting roles.
We are here to help you capture your everyday life – the memories and milestones, the serious and the funny, the ordinary and the extra special … all of those things that you’d like to be able to look back on someday and really remember. The stuff that you’ll want to share with your kids and grandkids. The thoughts and moments and experiences you might not realize are important now but later will become your most treasured memories.
How do we do this?
We offer a variety of resources to help support real life scrappers and memory keepers of all backgrounds and experience levels. Our best known source of inspiration is our one-of-a-kind Memory Logbook … a combination calendar, journal, sketchbook and planner intended to get you thinking about the kinds of things you really want to remember and then give you a place to jot them down NOW for future reference.
If you choose to scrapbook about those memories later, the information will be right there waiting for you. And if scrapbooking isn’t your thing or you just don’t get around to doing it, the Logbook itself will serve as a permanent documentation of your thoughts, ideas, experiences and memories at this stage in your life.
In addition to the Memory Logbook, we also offer a coordinating book each year full of memory keeping inspiration called Real Life Scrapbooking Weekly Challenges. This book can be used in conjunction with the Memory Logbook or alone, whichever best fits your needs. Additionally, we host a variety of challenge chats on our Website and provide frequent inspiration through our blog, community forum and layout gallery.
If all this sounds like your kind of memory keeping, I encourage you to jump in and join in the fun!
Here are just a few ways to get started…
- Buy the Memory Logbook and/or a Weekly Challenges book
- Subscribe to the LYM Weekly Wrap-Up – Our Weekly Email Newsletter
- Join Our Membership Community
- Browse our Layout Gallery
And if you’re not ready to do any of these just yet, that’s perfectly fine too. Feel free to wander around and if you have a question, don’t hesitate to ask.
Have a great day … and welcome to LYM!