Freebie link: http://bit.ly/iHIsZA
1. Use the template provided via the link above (okay to make changes or use simply as a starting point or sketch).
2. Incorporate at least 3 items from the freebie provided by Rachel in the May 2nd blog post: http://bit.ly/jvdXyJ
3. Make sure your layout in some way describes the everyday YOU! (In other words, make a page about YOU!!)
4. Post your completed layout in the challenge gallery by 5 p.m. Mountain on Monday, May 16th to receive the fun free alpha shown below from Rachel called “Paper Cuts Alpha Pack”!
5. Your reward link will be delivered via a private message in the forum after the deadline has passed.
Challenge Gallery for this challenge: http://logyourmemory.com/photopost62...ry.php?cat=786
Reminder: Be sure to enter the giveaway in this post: http://logyourmemory.com/2011/05/09/behind-the-scenes-with-rachel-jefferies/ for your chance to win a full download of Rachel’s new “Everyday Me” kit! Deadline is 5 p.m. Mountain TODAY!