If you missed our fantastic Smart Scrappers Chat last night, you missed out on some great conversation? But you didn't miss out on everything, because we've got all the great tips & resources compiled for you right here. (Pssst... You can even check out the full chat transcript!)
Below are 13 essential tips for an organized NSD from Log Your Memory and Simple Scrapper. Use these points to talk yourself through your own planning for a stress-free and sensible holiday experience.
How to organize your computer for NSD
How to organize your life for NSD
- Empty your recycle bin or trash to free up hard drive space
- Designate a specific location for all new downloads
- Spend a little time decluttering your stash
- Know what you have and what you need (or at really want)
How to organize your time for NSD
- Plan your menu & do as much prep as possible before Saturday
- Set a spending budget & promise yourself you’ll stick to it
- Collect photos & stories you’d like to get scrapped
How to plan for a happy NSD
- Make sure you are a registered member at any site where you plan to participate in sales, challenges or chat
- If possible, arrange for someone to help care for your family members
- Don’t plan on sitting at your computer all weekend. You need sleep, food, exercise, laughter & family time.
- Make a wish list of products you’ve been stalking to avoid impulse purchases
- Scout out sales, challenges, chats at your favorite shops ahead of time
- Use our fun Smart Scrapper’s NSD Planner!
Take advantage of our special NSD store discount!
Take 40% off every download in our on-site store by using coupon code: LYMNSD2010. Does not apply to print products in our Lulu store. Coupon expires Sunday, May 2nd.
Be sure to check back here Saturday for more special deals ... and have a great NSD!!