• We strive to build a supportive community of scrapbookers interested in learning, growing & sharing our love for this wonderful hobby. No offensive, disrespectful or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Violations of this policy may lead to removal of all guest & member privileges without warning.
• Guests may visit the LogYourMemory.com site, our Community Forum, and our Layout Gallery without registering. However, posting and commenting privileges are reserved for registered members. Registration is free and must be done in two separate places to have full site access: 1) The Log Your Memory HOME page; and 2) either the Forum or the Gallery. You are allowed and encouraged to use the same username in all places.
• We reserve the right to modify all policies at any time and without warning.
• Overly large or flashy siggies are distracting and can cause unnecessary difficulties for those with slower Internet connections. For these reasons, limits are placed on how users may customize their profile signatures.
• User signatures in the Forum & Gallery are limited to 500 characters and may be no larger than the default font size. However, modification of color, italics, etc. is allowed through the use of BBCode.
• No tickers allowed. Blinkies will be allowed, provided they are no larger than 150x50 pixels each and do not cause you to exceed your 500 character limit on your signature. If this policy is abused, we will cease to allow blinkies, so please take care in your choices.
• Links to your blog or business website (or that of someone you support) ARE allowed within your signature provided the other policies are followed.
• If you are a Creative Team member for a store or designer outside Log Your Memory, you are welcome to say so as long as you remain within the limited number of characters.
• You are welcome and encouraged to add a photo to your signature and to customize your profile. You can do all of these things through the "User CP" tab in the navigation bar (above).
• Guests may view forum topics but only registered users may post replies or start new threads. Registration is free.
• Discussions topics are generally unlimited; however, please try to post under the appropriate category. The Site Administrator reserves the right to remove any post deemed inappropriate without warning.
• In general, no unpaid advertising allowed in the Community Forum. The following exceptions apply:
- Posts, links, images and other advertising for Log Your Memory exclusive products is (of course) allowed and encouraged.
- Commercial links within profile signatures are allowed (see limitations above).
- Links to non-commercial sites are allowed within threads (ie. non-store specific galleries, standout or spotlight-type threads, recommended FREE resources from non-commercial sources, etc.)
- If unsure about a post, please contact the Site Administrator for approval prior to posting.
• Paid advertising opportunities (sponsorships) are available through the Sponsor Announcements forum. Please submit an inquiry through the Contact Us page for more information about sponsorship opportunities.
• Guests may view Gallery images but only registered users may post comments or upload images. Registration is free.
• The Gallery includes a separate album reserved for each of the 52 weekly challenges included in the Scrapbooker’s All-In-One Memory Log Book. If posting a layout in response to one of these challenges, please place it in the appropriate album. All other layouts may be posted in the album of your choice.
• Please leave only positive comments on images in the Gallery, unless constructive criticism is requested by the designer.
• Complete product credits are REQUIRED in the description of all Gallery layouts. Failure to provide credits may result in removal of the image without warning.
• Links to products, stores, designers, etc. ARE ALLOWED provided the linked item is used in the layout shown and the link is a natural part of the image credits. (In other words, no blatant advertising.)
• You are encouraged to include the text of any journaling from your layout as part of your image description/credits.
• No sale announcements or blatant advertising allowed in the Gallery, either through the images themselves or their descriptions, with the exception of purchased Gallery Posters. You may request more information about Gallery Posters and other sponsorship opportunities by sending a message through the Contact Us page.
For more information, please send a message to the Site Administrator through the Contact Us page.