Need some help getting the conversation started in your journal, on your scrapbook page … or even with your kids? Introducing Something to Jot About … a weekly list of 10 story starters on a timely topic!
Let’s Talk About… The Oscars
• Do you typically watch the Oscars award show?
• Does a movie’s status as an award-winner influence your decision to watch it?
• What kinds of movies do you most like to watch? Least?
• How often do you watch a movie in a theatre? At home?
• Do you plan any events around the Oscars, such as a party or other ritual?
• How often do you agree with the Oscar choices? Disagree?
• What is your favorite part about the Oscar’s show? Least favorite?
• Do you think there are too many award shows? Too few? Just right?
• Who has been your favorite Oscar host/hostess to date?
• Do you think today’s movies are as Oscar-worthy as those from past years?
Looking for journaling prompts on a specific topic? Let us know & we may provide them in a future post!