Need some help getting the conversation started in your journal, on your scrapbook page … or even with your kids? Introducing Something to Jot About … a weekly list of 10 story starters on a timely topic!
Let’s Talk About… Winter
• What is your most favorite thing about winter? Least favorite?
• Do you enjoy being outside in the winter?
• How does your daily routine differ in the winter compared to the rest of the year?
• Does winter (or its absence) play a role in where you decide to live?
• When is the last time you made a snowman? Snow angel?
• Do you play or follow any winter sports? Which ones?
• What is the coldest winter you remember? Warmest?
• Who takes care of the winter-related chores, such as shoveling snow, in your family?
• Do you like to travel in the winter?
• Did you enjoy winter as a child? Has that changed? Why or why not?
Looking for journaling prompts on a specific topic? Let us know & we may provide them in a future post!