Need some help getting the conversation started in your journal, on your scrapbook page … or even with your kids? Introducing Something to Jot About … a weekly list of 10 story starters on a timely topic!
Let’s Talk About… Goals
• Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? Do you keep them?
• What is the last goal you set? Did you meet it?
• When is your preferred starting date for working toward a goal? Does it need to be January 1st? A Monday? The beginning of a week or month?
• Is there a goal you’d like to tackle but haven’t yet? What is holding you back?
• How much thought do you put into your goal-setting?
• What is a goal you have achieved that you are particularly proud of?
• Is there a goal you set out to accomplish that you have abandoned without achieving it?
• Do you write your goals down?
• Do you tell others about your goals?
• What would you like your kids to learn about goal-setting?
Looking for journaling prompts on a specific topic? Let us know & we may provide them in a future post!