Past to Future: WEEKLY CHALLENGE #52
Time Capsule Ideas:
* year-end news summary articles
* top 10 lists – music, movies, news events, person of the year, etc.
* gift trend reports
* the year’s hot gift ideas & reviews
A closer look at the journaling…
“We are serious movie go-ers and 2010 was a great year to see a movie with the family. There were also a few that we managed on a date night. Many of these we now own. And many of these we will be watching years and years from now. There is nothing like a great movie!”
Get those creative juices flowing…
* How do your “top 10” picks for the year’s best songs, artists, movies, news events, etc. compare to those picked by the media?
* Do the gift wishes of you and/or your family members match the year’s “hot” gifts?
* What stands out for you as the most memorable moment(s) of the past year?
* Who would you name “person of the year” in your own life over the past year?
* How has each of the year’s top news stories impacted you personally?
Documenting this part of your life now may help others…
* Find out how your own preferences, interpretations, feelings and memories of the past year compare to those of media and society.
* Get a year-at-a-glance view of pop culture, current events or other societal trends through a more personal perspective.
* Create a “top 10” album where you collect layouts featuring all kinds of top 10 lists, such as favorite activities, biggest mistakes, best friends, lost treasures, most successful moments, etc.
Additional 2012 Design Team sample layouts for Weekly Challenge #52 may be found in this week’s Challenge Gallery… if you complete this challenge yourself, please consider posting your project in the gallery as well so others may be inspired by YOU!