Past to Future: WEEKLY CHALLENGE #51
Time Capsule Ideas:
* favorite layouts from the past year
* list of most proud moments or accomplishments
* photo from each month during the past year
* event calendar from past year
A closer look at the journaling…
“2010 was not an easy year for us…from just settling into the new house after our move in late October, to coming to grips with Eric needing a new job… things just seemed to be not really working well. And despite all the financial hardship that the year brought us, as you can see, there was SO much goodness, too. From January through December, our family grew tighter and stronger and learned that as long as we have each other, we really do have everything. The girls learned to make do with what they had and to prioritize what they needed so they could have what they wanted. And in the end, it was a happy year. Everyone grew up, even Eric and I, and were better people for it… and I hope that in the future, when years aren’t as rough, that we can look back on the lessons that 2010 brought us and remember that with hard work, anything is possible!!”
Get those creative juices flowing…
* What projects have you completed this year? Started? Planned?
* What challenges have you faced?
* What goals have you accomplished?
* What have been the highlights of the past year?
* What have you learned?
* What new people, situations or experiences have come into your life?
* What changes have you made?
* What would you like to leave behind?
Documenting this part of your life now may help others…
* Get a year-at-a-glance view of the highs and lows of your life.
* See new developments, patterns or changes that have occurred over the course of a full year.
* Feature mini versions of your favorite layouts, photos or other images from the past year in a shadowbox or printer’s tray as a way to represent the entire year visually.
* Complete the annual questionnaires found in the Memory Logbook, available from LogYourMemory.com.
Additional 2012 Design Team sample layouts for Weekly Challenge #51 may be found in this week’s Challenge Gallery… if you complete this challenge yourself, please consider posting your project in the gallery as well so others may be inspired by YOU!