Need some help getting the conversation started in your journal, on your scrapbook page … or even with your kids? Introducing Something to Jot About … a weekly list of 10 story starters on a timely topic!
Let’s Talk About… Daily Habits
• What are some of your daily habits … the things you do every day, same time, same way… often without thought?
• Have you ever tried to intentionally create a habit? What was your approach? Were you successful?
• What habits do you wish you could end?
• What habits would you like to develop?
• Which do you prefer… routine or a less predictable day?
• What is your most recent habit? What habit have you had for the longest?
• Have you kicked a habit? What was it and how did you do it?
• Have you ever stopped in the middle of operating by habit and wondered what you were doing?
• Is daily journaling one of your habits? Would you like it to become one?
• What advice can you give others regarding creating or kicking a habit?
Looking for journaling prompts on a specific topic? Let us know & we may provide them in a future post!