Past to Future: WEEKLY CHALLENGE #50
Time Capsule Ideas:
* letters to yourself, written in the past
* letters to yourself, written now for future reading
* letters to spouse or children, written now for future reading
* letters to your past self
Get those creative juices flowing…
* If you knew you had only a short time to live, what would you want your family and friends to know?
* What advice would you give your younger self, having learned the lessons you have so far in life?
* What do you think your future self will want to remember most about your thoughts & feelings today?
* What do you hope or predict your future self will have learned or experienced 10, 20 or 30 years from now?
Documenting this part of your life now may help others…
* Learn more about your thoughts, feelings, regrets, hopes and predictions for the future at this stage in life and history.
* Hear messages you may not otherwise have shared with them.
* Send an email to your future self to be delivered at a specified date far into the future through a website such as www.FutureMe.org.
* Write a letter to your spouse each year on your wedding anniversary or to your child(ren) on each birthday to be read at a date in the future, such as a milestone anniversary, 18th birthday, etc.
Additional 2012 Design Team sample layouts for Weekly Challenge #50 may be found in this week’s Challenge Gallery… if you complete this challenge yourself, please consider posting your project in the gallery as well so others may be inspired by YOU!