Need some help getting the conversation started in your journal, on your scrapbook page … or even with your kids? Introducing Something to Jot About … a weekly list of 10 story starters on a timely topic!
Let’s Talk About… Holiday Traditions
• What traditions are a part of your family’s holiday celebrations?
• Have you carried on traditions from your parents? Grandparents?
• How did your favorite traditions get started?
• What is your newest family tradition? Oldest?
• Have you ever discontinued a holiday tradition? Why?
• Are there any activities you would like to make a tradition in the future?
• How have you documented your family’s holiday traditions?
• Why is it important to you to continue holiday traditions… or is it?
• Do you think your family has more or fewer traditions than your family did growing up?
• Have any of your traditions changed over time? How?
Looking for journaling prompts on a specific topic? Let us know & we may provide them in a future post!