Need some help getting the conversation started in your journal, on your scrapbook page … or even with your kids? Introducing Something to Jot About … a weekly list of 10 story starters on a timely topic!
Let’s Talk About… Wish Lists
• What is on your Christmas wish list this year? Your kids? Your spouse?
• Does your wish list change a lot from year to year?
• Did you create wish lists as a child? What was your approach?
• Does your extended family exchange wish lists before the holiday?
• How realistic are your wish lists?
• If you do not create wish lists, is there a particular reason?
• Do you save your wish lists after the holidays are over?
• Who typically has the longest wish list in your family? The shortest?
• Do you generally receive many items on your wish list?
• What is the most expensive thing on your current wish list? Least?
Looking for journaling prompts on a specific topic? Let us know & we may provide them in a future post!