Need some help getting the conversation started in your journal, on your scrapbook page … or even with your kids? Introducing Something to Jot About … a weekly list of 10 story starters on a timely topic!
Let’s Talk About… Daylight Savings Time
• Do you live in an area that changes the clocks for Daylight Savings Time?
• Love the change? … Or hate it?
• When do you change your clocks … the night before or morning after?
• How does the time change affect your daily schedule… or does it?
• Do you do other things in connection with the time change, such as change smoke alarm batteries or other once-in-a-while activities?
• Are you affected by Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)?
• Do you plan ahead to ease the adjustment to the time change?
• Have you ever been early or late to church or another appointment because of the time change?
• Do you have any tricks for remembering whether to turn your clock ahead or back?
• How many clocks do you have in your home? Office? Other places? How many must be manually changed?
Looking for journaling prompts on a specific topic? Let us know & we may provide them in a future post!