As part of 2013 Memory Logbook Pre-Release Week, today we’ll take a closer look at one of the many versions available this year … the Page-A-Day Edition!
This year’s Page-A-Day Edition is offered as a two-book set – one covering January to June 2013 and a second covering July to December 2013. As you may notice in the photo above, each book includes a sturdy laminated cover in dark blue and reinforced tabbed dividers at the beginning of each month.
The print coil-bound edition (available for pre-order now), as well as our popular downloadable print-your-own PDF version (to be released October 31st), are both available in 8.5×11-inch (shown) and 5.5×8.5-inch sizes. Also new this year is our fillable PDF edition, which can be filled in on your computer using the free Adobe Reader program and then saved and/or printed.
The Page-A-Day Edition includes several pages which are a familiar part of most of our 2013 Memory Logbooks, including the following:
- 2013 At-A-Glance with Important Dates Page – A handy year-at-a-glance reference page with space to list the year’s important events and dates.
- Story List – A full page of blank lines, preceded by empty check boxes, for keeping track of the stories you’d like to get documented during the year.
- Photo List – A full page of blank lines, preceded by empty check boxes, for keeping track of the photos you’d like to capture during the year.
- Bits & Pieces Pages – Found at the beginning of the month, a page filled with various boxes and spaces, some lined and some empty, for recording random notes and memories, planning out projects, or whatever use feels right for you.
- Monthly Check-Up – A full page of questions repeated each month to help you document changes over time.
- Questionnaires – A variety of other questionnaires found at the back of the book which may be reproduced as needed, including Annual Check-Up, Today’s Prices, Birthday Memories, Holiday Wrap-Up, Celebration Re-Cap and Mission Accomplished.
A few of the pages which are NOT found in every book which help make the Page-A-Day Edition special are…
Monthly Calendar Pages – A two-page spread for each month of the year for easy at-a-glance reference, planning & documentation. The square date boxes accommodate photos and/or text and offer ample room for jotting down special events, notes or other bits of daily life you want to remember. Perhaps you’d like to add a photo for every day of the month for a fun visual representation of your daily life!
Daily Calendar Pages– A full page for every day of the year, with a large lined journaling area, a set of three versatile square boxes, and a set of lines numbered 1 to 5. This is the heart of our Page-A-Day Edition … lots and LOTS of room for journaling and daily documentation! Use the lined area for journaling, brainstorming or list-making. Or perhaps you’d prefer to use it for keeping track of your schedule, recording recipes or tracking your projects.
The set of three square boxes down the side can be used for images and/or text. This area is well-suited for categorizing information … such as morning/afternoon/evening activities, tracking your daily exercise, food & water goals, keeping track of individual family members or whatever else needs to be captured in its own little section. It’s also a handy place for organizing daily photos, layouts or other image-based projects.
Finally, the set of 5 numbered lines at the bottom of each page are a great way to maintain an ongoing gratitude journal, track your resolutions or other goals, plan the day’s To Do’s or whatever else fits YOUR daily life!
Sketch Pages – A large blank page with a simple divided square for layout or project planning or sketching and several empty lines for notes. Found at the end of each week, this page was designed for anything that combines images & words. Ideas include sketching a scrapbook layout and writing out the journaling you’d like to include, storing a completed layout and recording the supplies used, planning out a DIY project and listing the steps involved … and maybe just playing a game of tic-tac-toe with the kiddos!!
Coming Up Tomorrow … Memory Logbook Close-Up: Photo-A-Day Edition
For a limited time only, all print editions of the 2013 Memory Logbook are available for pre-order. Orders placed during this time will ship first after our official release of the entire line, which is slated for Wednesday, October 31st. It is at that time that our downloadable editions will be added to the line-up, including our new fillable line!
Find out more about all of our 2013 Memory Logbook editions HERE.
As an ADDED BONUS, the first 30 pre-orders will include a special gift … a pocket-sized sticky note booklet plus a set of Log Your Memory mini pens perfect for use in your new Logbook!