Personal Space: WEEKLY CHALLENGE #33
Time Capsule Ideas:
* home exterior
* home sale flyers
* different season photos
* paint chips
* gardening tools or supplies
* seed packets
Get those creative juices flowing…
* Does the outside of your home match the inside in terms of color or design?
* Do you have a yard? What does it look like? How much time do you spend there and what do you do?
* Do you plant flowers in your yard? Grow a garden? Start from seed or greenhouse planting? Add other decorative yard elements?
* Who maintains your yard and/or home’s exterior? Do you have to shovel snow? Rake leaves? Mow a lawn? Water?
* Are there trees outside your home? How old are they? Did you or your family plant them?
* Is there anything buried in your yard?
* If you don’t have a yard, what do you do instead? Do you wish you had one?
* Did you choose your home’s exterior coloring? Other features? Have you made changes since moving into your home? Would you like to?
Documenting this part of your life now may help others…
* See what your home looked like at this stage, which may have changed significantly by the time your layout or other memory item is viewed.
* Find out more about the origin of the plants and other features outside your home.
* Take a photo of a favorite part of your yard from the same location each season.
* Create a home and yard design and maintenance binder or file where you can maintain records of what is planted, care instructions, paint colors, expenses, warranties, etc.
Additional 2012 Design Team sample layouts for Weekly Challenge #33 may be found in this week’s Challenge Gallery… if you complete this challenge yourself, please consider posting your project in the gallery as well so others may be inspired by YOU!
Coming Thursday on the Time Capsule blog… additional inspiration to help you complete Weekly Challenge #33 from this week’s sample layout artist, Andrea Boyer.