Need some help getting the conversation started in your journal, on your scrapbook page … or even with your kids? Introducing Something to Jot About … a weekly list of 10 story starters on a timely topic!
Let’s Talk About… Summer Olympics
• Are you a fan of the Summer Olympics?
• How much did the 2012 Summer Olympics impact your usual daily routines?
• What is your most favorite part of the Olympics? Least favorite?
• Have you ever had visions of competing in the Olympics? In what sport?
• What was the most memorable moment in the 2012 games from your perspective?
• Have you ever attending an Olympic event in person?
• Do you personally know anyone who has competed in the Olympics? What was their story?
• What do you think about modern media coverage of the Olympic games?
• What are your childhood memories of the Olympics?
• Did the 2012 games inspire you in some way? How?
Looking for journaling prompts on a specific topic? Let us know & we may provide them in a future post!