Personal Space: WEEKLY CHALLENGE #32
Time Capsule Ideas:
* holiday ornaments
* china pattern
Get those creative juices flowing…
* Are you a collector?
* How would you describe the furniture and decorative style of your home’s interior?
* Was any of your furniture or home decor handed down from other family members?
* Do you buy and/or display fine art in your home?
* Do you own formal china or dinnerware? Where did it come from? Do you use it? Display it?
* Do you shop for secondhand or antique furniture?
* Which is more important to you in your home – design/style or comfort?
* Other than family members and pets, what would you grab first in the event of a fire or natural disaster?
Documenting this part of your life now may help others…
* Learn more about the collections, antiques or other items which may have been passed down to them over time.
* Find out more about your personal style and design preferences.
* Scrapbookers often get very good at cropping furniture and other background out of photos. Occasionally, make a conscious effort to leave those features in and include them on your layouts and photos for fun reminiscing later on.
* Create a mini album for your collection with a page for each piece and the history of how it became a part of your collection.
Additional 2012 Design Team sample layouts for Weekly Challenge #32 may be found in this week’s Challenge Gallery… if you complete this challenge yourself, please consider posting your project in the gallery as well so others may be inspired by YOU!
Coming tomorrow on the Time Capsule blog… additional inspiration to help you complete Weekly Challenge #32 from this week’s sample layout artist, Chantal Stober.