Need some help getting the conversation started in your journal, on your scrapbook page … or even with your kids? Introducing Something to Jot About … a weekly list of 10 story starters on a timely topic!
Let’s Talk About… County Fair
• Was going to the County Fair a part of your childhood? State Fair?
• How do today’s fairs compare to those you remember from your youth?
• Have you ever entered a competition at a fair? In what categories?
• What’s your most favorite part of the fair? Least favorite?
• How much time do you typically spend at the fair each summer?
• How much does it cost to attend your fair?
• Does your fair include a carnival? What is that like?
• What are your favorite or most memorable fair venues?
• How do you predict the fair will change in the next 10, 20 or 30 years?
• If you were in charge of the fair, what would you do differently?
Looking for journaling prompts on a specific topic? Let us know & we may provide them in a future post!