Foods: WEEKLY CHALLENGE #29
Time Capsule Ideas:
* product packaging
* refrigerator magnets
* cupboard doors
Get those creative juices flowing…
* What does your kitchen say about you?
* Do you save and/or reuse empty product containers? Grocery sacks? Plastic storage bags?
* Do you recycle?
* Does a product package, label or marketing influence whether you purchase or eat it?
* Do you buy generic items? Do you notice quality differences when you do?
* What is hanging on the outside of your fridge? The inside of your cupboard doors? How long has it been there?
Documenting this part of your life now may help others…
* Get a peek at today’s packaging & marketing styles and trends.
* See parts of the “real” you or a side of you that you may normally hide from guests.
* Incorporate bits of actual product packaging into your scrapbook layout by trimming out words, punching out shapes, incorporating slogans or utilizing images.
* Let your scrapbooking enhance your kitchen decor by creating fridge magnets using your favorite supplies, such as word art and embellishments… or make a miniature copy of a layout and attach a magnet to the back.
Additional 2012 Design Team sample layouts for Weekly Challenge #29 may be found in this week’s Challenge Gallery… if you complete this challenge yourself, please consider posting your project in the gallery as well so others may be inspired by YOU!
Coming tomorrow on the Time Capsule blog… additional inspiration to help you complete Weekly Challenge #29 from this week’s sample layout artist, Chantal Stober.