Foods: WEEKLY CHALLENGE #28
Time Capsule Ideas:
* grocery list
* grocery receipt
* cupboard inventory
* refrigerator inventory
* pantry checklist
Get those creative juices flowing…
* Do you have and use more than one refrigerator?
* Do you stock a deep freeze? What’s in it?
* Do you buy more “real” natural foods or packaged/processed foods?
* Do you check the pantry before deciding on a menu or grocery list?
* What kinds of things show up regularly on your shopping list or receipt? Is it consistent or does it vary widely?
* Is the refrigerator typically well stocked? What does that include?
* What is inside your refrigerator right now? How about your cupboards or pantry?
* Do you save leftovers? Do they get eaten?
* Is there anything moldy, outdated or otherwise inedible in your refrigerator or cupboards right now? How often do you clean them out and who does it?
* Are the contents of your fridge or cupboards organized in a specific way?
* Do you have an icemaker? Ice trays? Built-in water & ice dispenser?
Documenting this part of your life now may help others…
* Learn more about your food preferences and eating habits.
* Gain a better understanding of your feelings about scarcity or abundance as they pertain to food.
* Take an inventory of what is in your refrigerator and pantry right now. Any surprises?
* Trace a particular food you like to eat from origin to being eaten.
* Take your camera along on your next grocery shopping trip to capture the experience.
Additional 2012 Design Team sample layouts for Weekly Challenge #28 may be found in this week’s Challenge Gallery… if you complete this challenge yourself, please consider posting your project in the gallery as well so others may be inspired by YOU!
Coming tomorrow on the Time Capsule blog… additional inspiration to help you complete Weekly Challenge #28 from this week’s sample layout artist, Shannon Dombkowski.