Foods: WEEKLY CHALLENGE #27
Time Capsule Ideas:
* restaurant or takeout menu
* food log
* family menu
* school lunch menu
Get those creative juices flowing…
* Do you like to try new foods?
* If money were no object, would your everyday food choices be different than today?
* Do you plan meals in advance?
* How much thought goes into your food/menu choices? What are your criteria for choosing what you and/or your family eat?
* What role does food play in your social life?
* Do you like to eat out? How often do you eat at home?
* How much does the food you eat vary from one week to the next? One season to the next?
* Are you a snacker?
* Do you provide different foods to different family members?
* What kinds of foods do you prefer?
* Are you or have you ever been on a “diet”?
* How would you describe your current relationship with food?
Documenting this part of your life now may help others…
* Explore foods, family favorites or cuisines that are not familiar to them.
* Trace family eating preferences, aversions, habits or traditions.
* Design a layout in the format of a restaurant menu.
* Assemble a family cookbook with everyday as well as seasonal or holiday favorites.
* Find out what, where and when your grandparents, parents or distant relatives ate in an average day and compare that to your own experience.
Additional 2012 Design Team sample layouts for Weekly Challenge #27 may be found in this week’s Challenge Gallery… if you complete this challenge yourself, please consider posting your project in the gallery as well so others may be inspired by YOU!
Coming tomorrow on the Time Capsule blog… additional inspiration to help you complete Weekly Challenge #27 from this week’s sample layout artist, Kate Lewis.