Transportation: WEEKLY CHALLENGE #25
Time Capsule Ideas:
* vehicle ads
* classified automobile ads
* automotive magazine
* insurance forms
* car payment or bill
A closer look at the journaling…
“Our family is a Chevrolet family. Larry has a ‘55 Belaire like Randy’s. When talking about a vehicle, the boys will ask ‘Is it a Chevy?’ Car or truck, it’s got to be a Chevy!”
Get those creative juices flowing…
* Do you buy new or previously owned vehicles? Lease? Rent? None of the above?
* What is your “dream” vehicle?
* Do you think the vehicle a person drives says something about them as a person? What does yours say about you?
* How do you think life would change if you had a different vehicle?
* How does the Bluebook or market value of your vehicle compare to its value to you personally?
* Do you and your friends or family make jokes about a certain automaker? (ie. Ford, Chevy, etc.)
* Are you loyal to a particular make or model of automobile, bicycle or other vehicle?
* How old is the vehicle you drive?
* What terms or names do you use in reference to your vehicle(s)?
Documenting this part of your life now may help others…
* Have a first-hand story about a “modern” automobile which in 30 or 40 years may be considered an “antique.”
* Compare auto prices “then” and “now.”
* Portray the various stages of your life through a story of the different vehicles you’ve owned, driven or dreamed about.
Additional 2012 Design Team sample layouts for Weekly Challenge #25 may be found in this week’s Challenge Gallery… if you complete this challenge yourself, please consider posting your project in the gallery as well so others may be inspired by YOU!
Coming tomorrow on the Time Capsule blog… additional inspiration to help you complete Weekly Challenge #25 from this week’s sample layout artist, Kate Lewis.