Need some help getting the conversation started in your journal, on your scrapbook page … or even with your kids? Introducing Something to Jot About … a weekly list of 10 story starters on a timely topic!
Let’s Talk About… Food
• Do your eating habits, food preferences or choices change with the seasons?
• What governs your food choices … Cost? Nutritional value? Comfort? Convenience? Availability?
• How would your family describe your eating habits?
• Do you like to eat out? How often do you do so?
• What food is your most favorite? Least favorite?
• Have your eating habits changed over time? What caused this change?
• Who does the grocery shopping in your household? The cooking? The cleanup?
• Are you a snacker?
• Where do you buy your food? Do you frequent a farmer’s market, produce stand or other source outside a standard grocery store?
• When you cook, do you tend to follow recipes or are you more likely to make it up as you go?
Looking for journaling prompts on a specific topic? Let us know & we may provide them in a future post!