Personal Connections: WEEKLY CHALLENGE #13
Time Capsule Ideas:
* social calendar
* church bulletin
* group schedule
* meeting minutes
* team roster
A closer look at the journaling…
“In some ways, summer seems to stretch on forever… at least until the school year starts up again! It is amazing how many activities we actually pack into every single summer week. From hiking, to fishing, to Fourth of July parades, we celebrate our summertime… and sun!”
Get those creative juices flowing…
* What is your favorite way to socialize?
* What would you most/least like to change about your current social life?
* Outside of family and work, what kinds of social activities or connections do you experience at this stage in your life?
* Is your social calendar what you would like it to be?
* Who do you spend your free time with and what do you do together?
* How did you become involved in the groups, communities or activities that you do on a regular basis?
Documenting this part of your life now may help others…
* Experience a slice of your everyday social life and calendar.
* Design a layout with a calendar framework. Add photos, clippings or other memorabilia to each day’s space during which a related activity occurred.
* Take a camera along (or pull out your cell phone) to your next volunteer group meeting, church function or evening out with the girls to capture those moments you may not normally think to photograph.
Additional 2012 Design Team sample layouts for Weekly Challenge #13 may be found in this week’s Challenge Gallery… if you complete this challenge yourself, please consider posting your project in the gallery as well so others may be inspired by YOU!
Coming tomorrow on the Time Capsule blog… additional inspiration to help you complete Weekly Challenge #13 from this week’s sample layout artist, Amanda Kremer.