Our brand new 2012 Memory Logbook is hot off the presses… so hot, in fact, that we don’t even have complete photos yet of the final print copy!
We know many of you have been anxiously awaiting release of next year’s items, so our new shop is now OPEN and ready for you to take a look at our 2012 product line.
Here’s what you’ll find…
2012 Memory Logbook Our one-of-a-kind journal, idea keeper, sketchbook and planner created especially for memory keepers!
Useful for jotting down memories, thoughts & ideas as they occur in one easy-to-find place. Handy for later reference when scrapbooking or as your primary source of documentation, with room to jot down a daily gratitude or goal list, your food or fitness log, sketch layout ideas, attach photos, journal about your day, track your schedule, or just about anything else you wish to remember, track or log.
Use the 2012 Memory Logbook alone or as the perfect companion to our Real Life Scrapbooking Weekly Challenges books!
Real Life Scrapbooking Weekly Challenges: Time Capsule Capture your everyday real life through a complete year of memory keeping inspiration based on the theme: Time Capsule.
Through our 52 Weekly Challenges, each beginning with a list of possible inspiration objects from your everyday life and supported with a list of questions to help you think about potential related stories, you will develop the habit of looking around you to find the inspiration for your memory keeping.
Get added inspiration from the 52 never-before-published sample scrapbook layouts created by our awesome 2012 Memory Logbook Design Team, including both paper and digital scrapbook pages by designers hailing from 10 different countries!
Get even MORE inspiration from weekly blog posts from those same designers throughout 2012, including behind-the-scenes looks at how they created their sample layouts and additional ideas to help you tackle each challenge yourself!
Familiar with our prior Memory Logbooks?
Take note of the changes for 2012…
- The Memory Logbook and Weekly Challenges are now two separate items… Use the 2012 Memory Logbook as your journal/calendar and our Real Life Weekly Scrapbooking Challenges with our new Time Capsule theme to get the inspiration you’re used to finding each week.
- Purchase of each of the above books entitles you to special access on our website with extra resources to help you make the most of your book(s). This includes an email feed for Weekly Challenges book owners which will replace our current Memory Minder service.
- In addition to our downloadable and coil-bound editions, we are now offering the Memory Logbook in a loose-leaf, unbound version for those of you who want the convenience of binding, rearranging or otherwise customizing your logbook without the hassle of printing it yourself.
- All editions of the Weekly Challenges book are in FULL COLOR!!
- The print version of the Memory Logbook now includes monthly tabbed dividers with small pockets for holding memorabilia, questionnaires and other loose items.
- All editions of the 2012 Memory Logbook are full-year, and the calendar pages contain no holiday listings to better accommodate our international friends.
- To accommodate our new membership benefits, we have moved into an entirely NEW SHOP. Past customers will need to re-register in order to complete a purchase.