Once upon a time, there was a month full of opportunities to brush up on scrapbook journaling known as the Sweet Talk Journaling Challenge. Scrapbookers came from far and wide to try their hand at telling their stories, first using lists, then attempting the alphabet, later sharing conversations, until finally, one day, the perfect solution presented itself.
In case you hadn’t guessed, fairy tales are the name of the game today …
Sweet Talk Journaling Challenge #4
For this challenge, tell your story through the use of a fairy tale. The traditional method would be “Once upon a time…”, but any third-person storytelling will do. The story can be funny or serious, sweet or sarcastic. There can be a happy ending and a moral to the story … or not. Anything goes, as long as your page is inspired in some way by the fairy tale genre.
To get your imagination fired up, check out these fun examples of fairy tale journaling at its best…
- Pick a topic and create a new scrapbook page that tells your story through the use of a fairy tale.
- Post that page in this album in our Sweet Talk Journaling Challenge Gallery. The deadline for all Sweet Talk Challenge Layouts is midnight (MTN) on Wednesday, March 3, 2010.
- Visit this thread in our Community Forum and link us up to your layout.
- Once your link is verified, the above Sweet Talk award will appear in your profile and in your signature.
- Keep an eye on this page to track our Log Your Memory Sweet Talkers!
- Watch for the next Sweet Talk Journaling Challenge topic … make sure you don’t miss a post by subscribing to our Blog!
Please share your comments through our community forum…