The Sweet Talk Journaling Challenge is in full swing, with several great examples of list journaling already filling up the Challenge #1 Gallery Album. It’s not too late to post a layout for the first challenge, but for those who are ready, let’s move on to our next type of journaling…
Sweet Talk Journaling Challenge #2
For this challenge, use the individual letters of the alphabet in some way to organize and tell your story. This is really a variation on list journaling, but with a more specific structure.
There are a few different ways you could approach this. The most common is shown in the examples below, with each letter of the entire alphabet representing a word that begins with that letter. In the first, the letters begin words that describe this adorable little girl. The second uses the alphabet and associated words to represent a favorite travel game, which actually involves finding objects that start with each letter.
Another variation would be to highlight only certain letters, such as those that spell out a name or perhaps your title, and then create sentences or phrases that begin with each letter. Or perhaps you’d like to make it even simpler and incorporate just your initials or monogram into your layout and story.
Your interpretation of the theme is entirely up to you. As long as individual letters of the alphabet help tell your story in some way, your layout will fit right in with this challenge!
- Pick a topic and create a new scrapbook page that incorporates the use of individual letters of the alphabet to tell your story.
- Post that page in this album in our Sweet Talk Journaling Challenge Gallery. The deadline for all Sweet Talk Challenge Layouts is midnight (MTN) on Wednesday, March 3, 2010.
- Visit this thread in our Community Forum and link us up to your layout.
- Once your link is verified, the above Sweet Talk award will appear in your profile and in your signature.
- Keep an eye on this page to track our Log Your Memory Sweet Talkers!
- Watch for the next Sweet Talk Journaling Challenge topic … make sure you don’t miss a post by subscribing to our Blog!
Remember, if you earn all 14 Sweet Talk points, you’ll get this little goodie in the mail…
Please share your comments through our community forum…