If you love scrapbooking and could use a little extra motivation to help you get your real life stories onto your pages, you’re going to love hanging out with us in February!
Throughout the entire month, we will be featuring a fun challenge focused entirely on journaling. In addition to being inspired to journal in fun and creative ways, participants will have the opportunity to earn points and prizes … and get lots of scrapping done at the same time!
You’ll find out all about this challenge on Monday, but first you have an opportunity to earn a special bonus point just by helping us spread the word. The more participants we have in the challenge, the more inspiration and fun we’ll all have along the way!
If you have your own blog, you are invited to take part in our Sweet Talk Blog-Cast this Monday! We’ve made it very easy to do so … and you’ll earn your first Sweet Talk Award before the challenge even begins!
Here’s what you need to do…
- Visit this page on our blog.
- Copy and paste the text & images you find in that thread into a new post on your blog.
- Double-check that the links in your new post are working, as designated in the instructions.
- Schedule your post to be published first thing Monday morning, February 1. (The links will take your readers to a post here on the Log Your Memory blog that won’t be published until 1:15 a.m. Mountain Time Monday morning.)
- Once your post has been published, visit the Sweet Talker thread in our Community Forum and link us up to your post. Feel free to tell everyone you know about your post too, so they’ll visit your blog and find out about the fun.
- After your post has been verified, you will receive your first Sweet Talk Award and be well on your way to becoming a Log Your Memory Sweet Talker!
That’s all there is to it, other than reading our Monday post yourself so you can begin taking part in the Sweet Talk Journaling Challenge yourself!
See you then!
Please share your comments through our community forum…